It has been seven-months since our life has been restricted because of Covid-19. This has led us to question what our future will look like.
In the art world, we have been faced with the cancellation or postponement of art and design fairs. This has reduced artists’ ability to personally connect with potential collectors, interior designers, gallerists, etc.
Professional artist marketing activities has taken on greater importance. Like the art and design fairs moving to a digital platform, artists need to embrace new tools and expand existing tools.
Since the start of Covid-19 restrictions, I have participated in webinars to develop and enhance my skills. One particular webinar, by Startup Canada, provided the framework to develop a short promotional video clip to present who you are and what you do. For me, this provides an essential tool to reach out and capture the interest of potential collectors, designers, gallerists, etc.
I am pleased to launch the video clip now.
This video builds on my other activities:
- Promotion of my artwork through the participation in competitions.
- Launch of my blog in the spring – Spirit of Analog Art.
- Publish my artwork in magazines, books, and sites.
- Expand my social media coverage to include Facebook.
- Share creative posts on my social media.
- Work with my galleries.